“A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not” -Ernest Hemingway

Monday, October 1

Tallest Condo Made - so far


Hi everyone!
I'm back again with another experiment. This is the tallest Cat Condo made - so far. Well, actually it's not 100% completed as I haven't assembled the stairway yet - still working on it though.
But I couldnt help waiting for showing it to the Cat Kingdom dwellers, so I just put the condo outside the "workshop". And do you know what happened next?
Lucky's the pioneer of all as he's got a great deal of curiousity. He jumpep up to the upper level, then went inside the condo to sniff around and then jumped to the platform and laid there. I asked him to go down but he pretended as if he didn't listen. Guess, he enjoys the condo so much. Then Caramel also went up and joined him enjoying the new condo.
As it seemed they'd stay there quite long then I took some pictures while they were still there.
Here are some snapshots on the condo (including the models - of course)!!!






No comments: