“A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not” -Ernest Hemingway

Friday, March 7

A Special Delivery


Yesterday I received a special delivery from Tjiu sisters. Actually they've told me they had something for me but we haven't got time to meet yet as I've been busy lately.

Having the wrapping paper all torn up in just a few seconds, I saw a real cute cross stitch and I started wondering how long it took them to finish it, as for me - I'm sure it'll take donkey years. I guess I'll end up staring at the design and do nothing as I can't even figure out how to start. Anyway, I don't do ''needdle and thread" stuffs. It'll be lots better to deal with "hammer and nails" or "sisal post and plywood" to build scratching posts and cat condos.

Here's the masterpiece for you all to enjoy!




PS. Thanks Tjiu sisters for this lovely gift. I loveeeeeeeee it! ;-)

No comments: